Norte! Youth Cycling is excited to provide free Bike Valet Parking to our amazing Sara Hardy Farmers Market. Our valet allows Saturday market goers who come by bike to park like rock stars. For free.
No need to stress about where to park the car. Our Bike Valet is convenient, easy and fast. And again, Free.
Here’s How It Works:
1. Ride your bike down Union and meet us on the west side of the market.
2. Give us your bike and we’ll give you one of our snazzy Pokemon turned valet stub. Put the Pokemon in your pocket. Don’t lose it.
3. Go shop the market. Buy some yummy, local, healthy food while we park your bike and watch over it.
4. Return to the valet. Give us your Pokemon and get your bike back. Stow your fruits/veggies/flowers in your panniers, trailer, bike basket, trailer or whatever.
5. Pedal home and give yourself a pat on the back for going by bike and helping Traverse City be a little bit more awesome.
Nos vemos el Sábado!