While Norte! may have had a killer 2015:
- Empowered 600+ kids on bikes to pedal to 19 different area schools for the inaugural Traverse City Bikes To School Day
- Received the 2015 League of Michigan Bicyclists’ Encouragement Award
- Scored a $25,000 Safe Routes To School grant to fund The Great Traverse City Bike Train Experiment
- Graduated the first (and second!) class from our experienced-based after school program, The Bike Mas Project, at Traverse Heights and Eastern Elementary
- Led Traverse City to a Top 20 finish worldwide for the 2015 Winter Bike To Work Day competition
- Inspired 800+ people including kindergarteners, grandmas and everyone in between join our summertime slow ride, TC Rides, to have fun, meet new neighbors and build awareness for people on bicycles in Traverse City
- Organized Vasa Domingos and Fridays@TheCommons, our weekly mountain bike rides, which consistently drew 30+ young people to ride bikes on dirt together and explore our Northern Michigan forests
- Empowered 423 awesome kids to walk to school this fall for our 2015 Traverse City Walks To School Day
- Recognized by the TCAPS Board of Education for our school programs
we couldn’t have done it without our many, many volunteers, supporters, sponsors, and community partners.
la fiesta is a celebration of these awesome people.
When: Sunday, November 15, 3-5 pm
Where: The Circuit. Map HERE.
What: Eats, drinks, merrying, high fives, special recognitions and probably some pinata smashing too.
Please RSVP HERE
Bike Happy. Bike Mas. Bike TC.