Make your summer bike-tastic! The Bike Más Project is an adventure-based summer camp on the neighborhood streets and trails of Traverse City. This camp is dedicated to developing the next generation of happy, active and bikes-for-life leaders in TC.
The Bike Más Project camp goers will:
- Explore Traverse City on your bike and discover its awesome places
- Learn bike repair and maintenance skills
- Become a bike handling ninja
- Bike Happy. Bike Safe. Bike Smart.
- Build confidence. Get fit. Have FUN!
Date: June 13 – 17. 9:00 – noon.
For all awesome kids going into the 5th and 6th grades.
After 2 successful sessions as a Safe Routes To School funded after-school program, we’re excited to offer The Bike Más Project as a summer camp. It’s going to be awesome. Limited spots available. So sign up today.
Learn more about The Bike Más Project at Eastern and Traverse Heights elementary schools HERE.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Bike Happy. Bike Más. Bike TC.