With generous support from our friends at Higher Grounds Trading Co., we are thrilled to provide bike valet parking at this year’s Traverse City Film Festival.
No need to deal with traffic or stress out about where to park the car. Our centrally located, TART Trail-side bike valet at the Bijou is convenient, easy, fast, secure and awesome.
Perfect not only for Bijou film goers but also a lovely “Bike & Stroll” experience for those going to The State, Opera House, The Woz at Indigo Hotel or The Open Space. It’s no more than a 5 minute walk from the bike valet to all of these TCFF venues!
Dates/Times: 7/26 – 31. Opens at 8a. Closes at 11p.
Location: At the amazing Bijou by the Bay on the TART Trail in beautiful Clinch Park.
How It Works:
1. Ride your bike down to the Bijou.
2. Give us your bike and we’ll give you one of our snazzy Pokemon turned valet stub. Put the Pokemon in your pocket. Don’t lose it.
3. Stroll to your film venue. We’ll watch your bike. So have fun. Don’t worry.
4. Return to the valet. Give us your Pokemon. Get your bike back.
5. Pedal on down to Higher Grounds in the Village for a free daily brew. Did you know Coast, HG’s seasonal summer blend which benefits Norte!, is the official coffee of the TCFF? Awesome, right?
6. Share your bike-y Traverse City Film Festival adventures with #BikeTCFF
We’re looking for some awesome people to help volunteer at the valet. Sign up for a short but sweet and super fun shift HERE.
Bike Happy. Bike Mas. Bike TCFF.