With school starting back up next week, an absolutely gorgeous summer is winding down here in Northern Michigan but we’re not done yet.
Here’s 5 late summer #BikeTVC happenings:
1. TC Rides – the last one of the season is tonight. You should come. As always, 6p at F&M: elgruponorte.org/traversecity/ride
2. mini Speed of Light
– like the famous SOL but shorter. 5miles-ish. Tomorrow is the “World Championships”. 6:15 at the Bunker Hill lot. You should do it too. Details here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711131602476533/
– if you’re not signed up yet, you should be. Super fun scavenger hunt-esque thing on September 10th. 100% of proceeds to support our walk/bike to school programming. Sign up your 3-5 person squad here: https://events.bytepro.net/Adventurama
5. Norte! Goes To Sleeping Bear
– 9/24 for “Bike Your Park” day. Bus (or car if you want to drive) to Glen Arbor, ride to Empire, bus home (or bike back to GA for your car). We’ll also be stopping at the Park Station to score Every Kid In A Park passes for all the 4th graders too. More here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1171438102926720/
Bike Happy. Bike Mas. Bike TC.