Norte!’s mountain bike programming unleashes confidence through FUN! while also empowering youth to be independent, strong and gritty to help them overcome obstacles both on and off their bikes.
By way of pedal powered adventures in our Northern Michigan forests and participating in local races, we are promoting an active, healthy lifestyle and developing the next generation of bikes for life leaders:
- Vasa Domingos – Weekly shred on the Vasa. Mother’s Day to Iceman. Sundays. Noon.
- Fridays@TheCommons – Weekly ride on the Grand Traverse Commons trails. Summer. Friday evenings. 6.
- Chicas del Norte! – A grrrrrls! on bikes empowerment program.
- Norte! Racing – Dedicated to developing the next generation of fit, fast and positive bike racers in Traverse City.
- Traverse City Takes a Kid Mountain Biking – First Saturday in October.