In partnership with the Northern Michigan Mountain Bike Association, Norte! is thrilled to host the 2016 Traverse City Takes A Kid Mountain Biking Day on Saturday, October 1st.
A global event, IMBA’s Take A Kid Mountain Biking Day strives to encourage communities around the world to celebrate the joy of riding in the dirt.
WHERE? Bring your bike, helmet and a friend to the VASA Singletrack parking lot off Supply Road.
WHEN? Saturday, October 1st. Meet at 9:45 am. Rolling at 10.
WHO’S INVITED? Everyone! Preschoolers on balance bikes to high school seniors on 29ers. All ages and abilities are welcome.
HOW FAR? We will have 5 rides available:
- 1/2 mile loop – For our balance bikers
- 3 miles – Flat and easy on the Kinglet Loop for our youngest shredders
- 8 miles– Ride to Marker #7. Vasa pathway to #13 our intermediate riders
- 11 miles – Ride to Marker #8. Shortcut to #12 for intermediate+ riders
- 13 miles– Full enchilada for our advanced riders
IS THERE GOING TO BE PIZZA TO EAT AFTER? Of course.
WILL THERE BE SUPER AWESOME RAFFLE PRIZES? You betcha.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? Zip. Nada. Zilch.
Please RSVP so that we can get a head count for pizza.
Thank you, Sponsors!
Thank you, Community Partners!
Email us at email@example.com with questions.
Bike Happy. Bike Mas. Bike TC.