Make your summer bike-tastic! The Bike Más Project, our adventure-based summer camp for awesome kids – is back in 2017!
The Bke Mas Project teaches urban bike safety skills through empowerment, education, and adventure. Much adventure!
The Bike Más Project camp goers will:
- Explore Traverse City on their bike and discover its many awesome places
- Learn how to bike safe and bike smart
- Develop bike repair and maintenance skills
- Become a bike handling ninja
- Build confidence. Get fit. And have FUN!
Dates for kids going into 5th/6th grades:
June 12 – 16
July 10 – 14
August 7 – 11
Dates for kids going into 3rd/4th grades:
June 19 – 23
July 17 – 21
August 14 – 18
9:00 – noon
Camp meets at the Norte! Clubhouse at the Civic Center
All campers receive:
- A super cool wicking Norte! Tshirt
- An annual membership to our Clubhouse
“We participated in this program last summer with two of our children. They both absolutely loved it. Not only did it get them out and physically active, as a biking family, the Norte! group taught them critical bicycle safety skills while instilling the love of cycling through making it incredibly fun.” – Amanda DeBruyn
Limited spots available. Sign up today!
Many scholarships available. Apply HERE.
Learn more about last year’s summer camp HERE.
Our Kids Bike Library has a couple bikes and helmets to loan out too if needed.
Thank you to these partners for funding scholarships for The Bike Mas Project!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.