The best way to become a better mountain biker is to ride your mountain bike more.
Join Norte! every Friday as we shred the awesome trails at The Commons.
Here’s The Scoop:
1. Invite a friend and meet us at the grassy Piazza in front of Left Foot Charlie/Higher Grounds at 5:45.
2. If you live in town, we encourage everyone to “ride-to-ride”.
3. We will roll from the Piazza in 2 groups at 6. One flat/short/easy for beginner riders and one for advanced riders on the old, more hilly/technical Conquer The Village course.
4. Ride as many laps as you want and then eat snacks on the Piazza.
5. Pedal back home.
6. Come back next Friday to do it all again.
We 100% support kids who know their way and have the necessary skills to ride alone/sans adult but we ask that parents ride with their child if not.
Bike Happy. Bike Mas. Bike TC.