Winter Walk Wednesdays is a community-wide weekly celebration of people – big or small – walking to work, school or just for FUN! in Traverse City.
Looking for something FUN! to do? You’re in luck. Check out these walk-tastic Wednesday events and deals happening this winter:
50% off coffee bar menu items from 2-5p at Cuppa Joe Drive Thru at Garfield and Front Street. Must be on foot (duh!) and tell your server you are participating in WWW!
- 30 minute lunch time walks at Munson! At MCHC, meet the Eastern Entrance. At MMC, meet outside the Solarium, Parking lot C. Both walks start at noon.
- $1 coffee at Brew
- Senior Discount at Oryana. Shoppers 55+ get 5% off. Score another 5% off by arriving on foot. More HERE.
- Picnic at the Opera House – Northern Michigan’s ONLY Live TV Variety Show. Every Wednesday in January and February. Doors at 11:30. More info HERE.
- Jazz Society Jam at The Worshshop every Wednesday 6-10p. No cover, as usual. Info HERE.
- TBA’s Student Run Credit Union‘s happen many Wednesdays at several walkable neighborhood elementary schools. Calendar HERE.
- 25¢ Classic Matinees at The State Theater. List of shows HERE.
- Color Me Calm at the Traverse Area District Library – Woodmere. On Wednesday, January 20, at 6:30 p.m. Adults of all generations are invited to gather around the fireplace on the second floor, and just color. Details HERE.
- Bring your little ones to Crooked Tree Arts Center fun, free arts and craft projects! No pre-registration required. Info HERE.
- Cookbook Dinner Series at Amical. 5p. Details HERE.
Have your event/walk-tastic promotion listed here by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More info on Winter Walk Wednesdays HERE.
Walk Más. Winter Más. Connect Más.